|Where your Branson, Missouri
Vacation starts, at the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre!
We are very excited to share
with you that the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre
restrooms are among the finalists for America’s
You can vote as many times
and as often as you like. Voting is
going on now through July 31st. If you have enjoyed our restrooms, we
encourage you to
go online at www.bestrestrooms.com and vote for us as America’s
Thank you so
Dorothy, Christina and the Shoji Tabuchi
A little about the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre Restrooms...
The restrooms at the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre in
often called the “Showplace of Branson,” are perhaps the
most elaborate and
ornate anywhere. The luxurious
restrooms of the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre were recently featured on the
Channel’s Extreme Series which featured the most extraordinary
in the world. Executive producer Daniel
A. Schwartz said “The restrooms of the Shoji Tabuchi Theatre
provided a totally
immersive experience of luxury and splendor.
What you can feel even looking at them is the dedication and
passion that must have been behind creating them. They
stood out as something extraordinary.”
Each restroom is approximately 1,800 square
deliberate, one of a kind elegance.
The Gentleman’s Room
- A $15,000 marble fireplace from
- Each stall is constructed of
imported marble and oak doors.
- Men can play a round of pool on
the restroom’s $35,000 hand carved mahogany billiard table.
- Walls and ceilings have 14
different hand screened wallpaper patterns and custom solid walnut
- Mosaic tile floor and lower walls
- Black lion’s head sinks
imported from Italy
- Renaissance revival burled walnut
mirror built in 1868
- Black leather chairs and
- Authentic light fixtures from
- Entry lights imported from South
- Black and gold upholstered chairs
in the billiard room’s viewing gallery.
The Ladies Room is fashioned to look like a 1920’s
Renaissance-style New Orleans courtyard with features like…..
PLEASE VOTE NOW !!!
- An original marble fireplace that
is imported from Paris.
- Every single week the Ladies Room
is filled with fragrant exotic flowers—making it quite possibly
the sweetest smelling restroom on the planet.
- Fresh orchids are placed daily on
granite and onyx pedestal sinks
- Custom crafted gold leaf mirror
at each pedestal
- Metal wainscoting and ceiling
were reproduced from the 1890’s empire period
- Magnificent chandeliers imported
- The “LADIES” Transom
sign is made of stained and jeweled glass.
- Perfume cart with attendant
provides hand lotion and perfume to guests.